Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank You

I would like to take this chance to thank these individuals for their generosity and aid. Without them, I would not have been able to perform my fieldwork this summer.

Al Milo of
Dunwell Elevator Electrical Industries, Inc.
879 Grand Street Brooklyn NY 11211

Steven Principe of
Principe Agency
2697 North Jerusalem Road
East Meadow, NY 11554

Mary Morello of
Mary's Contracting Services

Don Spanno of
Interstate Batteries of New York
Peekskill, NY

Michael Galina of
Rabinowitz & Galina Attorneys at Law
94 Willis Avenue
Mineola, NY 11501

Richie Centore

Edward Dolan of
White Rose Construction & Maintenance
531 70th Street
Guttenburg, NJ 07093


Anthony Colao of
Flag Waterproofing and Restoration
750 Elmont Road
Elmont NY 11003

aka, My Pops, who, without his enduring aid and supervision, I would never get anything of quality done.